New State-of-the-Art Day Spa at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa More Than Doubles in Size, Provides Enhanced Services for Individuals, Couples, Groups and Bridal Parties
The management team at Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is thrilled to announce the much-anticipated opening of the new on-property, Stonedrift Spa. A destination for signature spa treatments and therapies for nearly twenty years, the beloved spa has been reimagined and moved to a completely remodeled standalone building on the Eagle Ridge property in The Galena Territory. The move increases the size of the spa from 3,500 to more than 12,000 square feet and is under the management of experienced and impassioned spa professional Abbi Porter.
“Throughout the years the spa has built a base of loyal clientele and we had come to the point where demand for our services outgrew our existing location,” said Abbi Porter, spa manager at Stonedrift Spa. “The move and upgrading of the Stonedrift Spa are part of our multi-year plan to transform the resort into a true 21st century destination that is both luxurious and incredibly accommodating.”
Stonedrift Spa is now located in the former location of Eagle Ridge’s General Store at 425 Eagle Ridge Drive, which is now housed within the clubhouse complex, next to The General Golf Course. The new spa location is completely remodeled with a 6,000-square foot addition to accommodate the new relaxation spaces, wellness services and treatment rooms.
The spa has an entirely new look and aesthetic with high ceilings, tranquil environment, and a mix of state-of-the-art and earthy furnishings made from raw wood and natural stone. Stonedrift Spa has doubled the number of services it features, including:
- A new hair salon, including cut, color, blowout style, and other services
- All-natural nail-care (manicures and pedicures)
- Dedicated loft space for groups, bridal parties on their special day, and more
- Body treatments, as well as both dry and wet rooms featuring a Vichy shower
- Unique wellness offerings including Reiki, Sound Healing and Forest Bathing to create a unique mind, body, and soul experience
- Guided yoga and stretch classes on the weekends
- Luxurious Breathe & Detox rooms, where guests can feel the deep penetrating heat from an infrared sauna, which has long been known to help eliminate toxins from the body, soothe aching muscles and reduce stress
- Facial treatments including Platinum HydraFacials
- State-of-the-art steam rooms
In addition to the new features and treatments offered at the spa, guests can take a piece of Stonedrift Spa with them as a wide variety of products used during services are available for purchase including:
- Facials: Eminence Organic Skin Care, Circadia, OM4MEN, and HydraFacial
- Body Treatments: Sothys and Phytomer
- CBD: VitalBody and CBD
- Hair Care: Davines and Male Depot Tools
- Nail Care: SpaRitual and OrlyGel
- Wellness: Pure Inventions, Therabody and Plantlife Aromatherapy
Guests who would like to visit Stonedrift Spa or learn more about current services can visit www.eagleridge.com/galena-spa or call 815-776-5772. It is encouraged that those seeking to book spa appointments do so as soon as possible as appointments are booking up quickly. Specials and packages are also available.
# # #
About Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa
Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa is located 150 miles west of Chicago within The Galena Territory, a 6,800-acre recreational, residential and resort community six miles southeast of the historic town of Galena, Ill. The resort’s grounds include 63 holes on four award-winning golf courses, and accommodations that range from quaint Inn rooms to over 100 villas and distinctive homes. Eagle Ridge Resort & Spa has 15,000 square feet of state-of-the-art meeting space and beautiful conference homes, which regularly accommodate corporate groups, banquets, and weddings. Other features include award-winning restaurants, the new golf complex with Highlands restaurant, Lounge 289, pro shop, Country Store and a gas station, the new tranquil Stonedrift Spa, and an incredible selection of outdoor seasonal activities including miles of biking, hiking and horseback riding trails, as well as tennis, hot air balloon rides, boating and fishing on the picturesque 225-acre Lake Galena. For reservations or additional information, call (800) 892-2269 or visit www.eagleridge.com.